The INto INdustry Programme
In today’s film industry, many young people are not getting the chance they deserve. Work placements are restricted to those with contacts or money. Conventional film school fees are restrictively high. As result, a generation of talent is at risk of being lost. At OTOXO Productions, we’re trying to change that. We want to make socially motivated films with young, creative, and talented individuals. We want to give them real, professional filmmaking opportunities, and help them become film industry professionals in their own right.
For those simple reasons, we run the INto INdustry Programme. This programme includes:
- The opportunity to co-direct a documentary with OTOXO for Barcelona TV.
- An exhaustive training course in all aspects of the documentary making process, running parallel to the production.
- A further intensive training course in all aspects of entering the industry and becoming a fully independent industry professional.
- A final component where participants establish themselves as industry professionals, under OTOXO’s guidance.
- Fraction of the cost of conventional studies.
Explore the INto INdustry Programmes:
One year of studies, training and production. Participants co-direct a 30 minute documentary film for BTV, and become established as independent industry professionals under OTOXO’s guidance.
One month of intensive studies training and production. Participants co-direct a series of three minute documentary shorts for BCN Mes.